POSSLQ is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Unmarried partner, in modern lingo
- Cohabitant, to the Census Bureau
- Unmarried partner, to the Census Bureau
- Census Bureau cohabitation acronym
- Heteronormative census acronym for cohabitators
- Census acronym that almost sounds like a line of disciples
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 07, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 12, 2012
- Washington Post - July 27, 2010
- Washington Post - April 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2006
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
- New York Times - September 06, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer posslq that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!