PRIMATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Man or mandrill
- Man, for one
- Man, e.g.
- Subject of evolutionary study
- Episcopal leader
- Gibbon or gorilla
- Man or monkey
- Ape, e.g.
- Human, for one
- Mandrill, for one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 04, 2015
- New York Times - August 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2011
- Netword - August 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2010
- Washington Post - June 23, 2008
- New York Times - March 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 01, 2002
- New York Times - August 30, 2002
- New York Times - February 11, 2000
- New York Times - May 01, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer primate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!