SALESMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Miller's Willy Loman, e.g.
- Pitching pro
- One with a pitch
- Word in an Arthur Miller title
- See 28-Across
- Frequent traveler, perhaps
- Arthur Miller protagonist
- One with leads
- Loman, for one
- Corporate road warrior
- Door-to-door person
- Car dealer
- Willy Loman, e.g.
- Drummer or pitcher
- Pro pitcher?
- Infomercial figure
- Al's job on "Married . . . with Children"
- Guy hawking
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2015
- New York Times - November 26, 2014
- LA Times - June 05, 2013
- Netword - March 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 06, 2012
- USA Today - March 26, 2012
- Universal - March 16, 2012
- Universal - September 18, 2011
- USA Today - February 18, 2011
- Netword - January 28, 2010
- LA Times - September 06, 2009
- LA Times - February 07, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 11, 2009
- New York Times - May 20, 2008
- New York Times - October 29, 2006
- USA Today - March 03, 2006
- New York Times - July 10, 2004
- New York Times - March 30, 2002
- Washington Post - December 14, 2000
- New York Times - November 03, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer salesman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!