SARDONIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Like some grins
- Like a wisecrack
- Like George Carlin
- Grimly cynical
- Derisively mocking
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 11, 2012
- New York Times - February 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2004
- Washington Post - April 26, 2004
- New York Times - June 19, 1998
- New York Times - April 16, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer sardonic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!