We have 7 answers for the clue Mocking. See the results below.
- Like Oedipus's curse in "Oedipus Rex"
- Not straightforward
- Slightly twisted
- Kind of funny
- Expressing the opposite of what's actually said
- Full of sarcasm
- Humorously sarcastic
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 07, 2013
- LA Times - May 31, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2012
- Universal - December 06, 2011
- Washington Post - December 27, 2009
- USA Today - September 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2004
- New York Times - May 11, 1997
- New York Times - March 30, 1997
- New York Times - March 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mocking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!