SEASCAPE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Homer's "Eight Bells," e.g.
- Many a Winslow Homer painting
- Painting with crashing waves, maybe
- 1975 Edward Albee Pulitzer-winning play
- Specialty of Russian painter Aivazovsky
- Winslow Homer specialty
- Homer genre
- Shore scene
- A view from the bridge, perhaps
- Watery painting
- View from a beach house
- Wavy painting?
- Edward Albee Pulitzer-winning play
- Many a Winslow Homer canvas
- Spray painting?
- Painting genre
- Homer painting
- Painting of an ocean
- Play featuring the lizards Leslie and Sarah
- "Summer Squall", for one
- Painted ship upon a painted ocean, e.g.
- Ocean scene
- Picture of an ocean view
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2016
- Universal - April 28, 2014
- USA Today - January 22, 2014
- Netword - April 14, 2012
- Post Puzzler - January 29, 2012
- Netword - August 31, 2011
- Netword - August 21, 2011
- Netword - July 30, 2011
- USA Today - November 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 06, 2010
- Universal - January 23, 2010
- USA Today - September 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 26, 2009
- Netword - August 31, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 22, 2008
- Universal - June 02, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 12, 2007
- USA Today - November 01, 2006
- USA Today - October 12, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer seascape that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!