SPOONERISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- "Hoobert Heever," e.g.
- What each of 17-, 23-, 34-, and 48-Across is
- Loose Brie, for example
- ''Let me sew you to your sheet,'' e.g.
- "Let me sew you to your sheet," e.g.
- What each of the other four longest answers in this puzzle is
- Trump the jack, e.g.
- Lack of pies, say
- Hated the book, perhaps
- Language mishap
- Fighting a liar, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 2016
- LA Times - June 08, 2013
- LA Times - March 09, 2013
- USA Today - December 22, 2011
- New York Times - May 27, 2011
- LA Times - September 24, 2010
- New York Sun - September 08, 2008
- New York Sun - July 18, 2008
- Universal - March 13, 2008
- USA Today - December 28, 2004
- New York Times - February 17, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer spoonerism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!