TRAILMIX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Nuts, raisins, dried fruit, etc.
- Gorp, say
- Gorp, and a clue to the beginnings of 17-, 28-, and 46-Across
- Hiker's snack
- Hikers' energy source
- Hiker's energy source
- Snack on the go
- Fruit-and-nuts snack
- Backpacker's fare
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 23, 2014
- New York Times - May 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2011
- Washington Post - August 01, 2010
- Washington Post - February 08, 2010
- New York Sun - June 03, 2008
- Washington Post - February 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 15, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 2001
- Washington Post - February 04, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer trailmix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!