VASELINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Hospital supply
- Jelly not used in sandwiches
- Healing aid patented in 1872
- Petroleum-based lubricant
- Certain jelly substance
- Personal-care brand name since 1872
- Brand of petroleum jelly products
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 04, 2011
- Universal - June 20, 2008
- New York Times - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - April 19, 2003
- New York Times - November 10, 2001
- New York Times - July 31, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer vaseline that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!