Clue: #1 Toto song that mentions the Serengeti
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 Toto song that mentions the Serengeti. See the results below.
- Kilimanjaro is there
- Where Caesar landed, 46 B.C.
- Fugard's "My Children! My ___!"
- Where 26-Down is
- Cape buffalo's continent
- Zebra's abode
- Aardvark's abode
- Where modern man arose, many believe
- Its lowest point is Lake Assal
- Cairo is its largest city
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 08, 2021
Found an answer for the clue #1 Toto song that mentions the Serengeti that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!