Clue: 1,002, in old Rome
We have 3 answers for the clue 1,002, in old Rome. See the results below.
- Year in Sylvester II's papacy
- Night off for Scheherazade?
- Year in the life of Leif Ericson
- Early 11th-century year
- Early millennium year
- 1002, to Nero
- DI doubled
- 11th century date
- Caesar's 1002
- Early year of the previous millennium
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 02, 2019
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 10, 2014
- Universal - August 03, 2011
- Netword - April 05, 2011
- Netword - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - October 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1,002, in old Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!