Clue: Early 11th-century year
We have 2 answers for the clue Early 11th-century year. See the results below.
- Year in Sylvester II's papacy
- Night off for Scheherazade?
- Year in the life of Leif Ericson
- 1,002, in old Rome
- Early millennium year
- 1002, to Nero
- DI doubled
- 11th century date
- Caesar's 1002
- Early year of the previous millennium
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2015
- New York Times - November 21, 2012
- LA Times - August 02, 2009
- New York Times - October 23, 2007
- New York Times - June 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Early 11th-century year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!