Clue: 1,601 in Roman numerals
We have 1 answer for the clue 1,601 in Roman numerals. See the results below.
- Early 17th-century year
- Year the mathematician Pierre de Fermat was born
- Year when "Hamlet" is believed to have been completed
- Year Elizabeth I delivered her "Golden Speech"
- Year Louis XIII was born
- Year in Clement VIII's papacy
- The year 1601
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 16, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 1,601 in Roman numerals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!