Clue: Early 17th-century year
We have 1 answer for the clue Early 17th-century year. See the results below.
- Year the mathematician Pierre de Fermat was born
- Year when "Hamlet" is believed to have been completed
- Year Elizabeth I delivered her "Golden Speech"
- 1,601 in Roman numerals
- Year Louis XIII was born
- Year in Clement VIII's papacy
- The year 1601
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 18, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Early 17th-century year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!