Clue: ___ of Troy (mythical abductee)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ of Troy (mythical abductee). See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 12, 2013
- Netword - November 06, 2012
- Netword - February 02, 2010
- Netword - December 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue ___ of Troy (mythical abductee) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!