Clue: ___ Tamid (synagogue lamp)
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ Tamid (synagogue lamp). See the results below.
- __ Tamid: synagogue lamp
- Uncle of Saul
- Part's last part
- ___ Tamid: synagogue lamp
- Saul's uncle
- Family name on "Roseanne"
- ___ Tamid (ever-burning synagogue lamp)
- Grandfather of King Saul
- Abner's father
- Ending for part
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2016
- New York Times - June 10, 2016
- Washington Post - October 12, 2014
- LA Times - February 16, 2014
- LA Times - October 21, 2012
- New York Times - July 27, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - March 30, 2012
- New York Times - September 13, 2007
- LA Times - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - August 07, 2005
Found an answer for the clue ___ Tamid (synagogue lamp) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!