Clue: Baker's dozen quantity
We have 1 answer for the clue Baker's dozen quantity. See the results below.
- Either 17- or 57-Across
- Coven count
- Triskaidekaphobe's fear
- It's not Lady Luck's number
- Baker's dozen
- Floor number absent in many high-rises
- Last supper count
- Generous dozen, to bakers
- Missing button in many an elevator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Baker's dozen quantity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!