Clue: Either 17- or 57-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Either 17- or 57-Across. See the results below.
- Baker's dozen quantity
- Coven count
- Triskaidekaphobe's fear
- It's not Lady Luck's number
- Baker's dozen
- Floor number absent in many high-rises
- Last supper count
- Generous dozen, to bakers
- Missing button in many an elevator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Either 17- or 57-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!