Clue: Bearded leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Bearded leader. See the results below.
- Big man in Havana
- Subject of a 1986 Tad Szulc biography
- World leader from 1959
- He stopped smoking cigars in 1985
- San Francisco district
- Classic convertible name
- See 39-Across
- San Francisco neighborhood, with "the"
- 1950 University of Havana grad
- Revolutionary of 1957
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 17, 2013
- New York Times - August 01, 2006
- New York Times - May 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bearded leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!