Clue: Revolutionary of 1957
We have 1 answer for the clue Revolutionary of 1957. See the results below.
- Big man in Havana
- Subject of a 1986 Tad Szulc biography
- Bearded leader
- World leader from 1959
- He stopped smoking cigars in 1985
- San Francisco district
- Classic convertible name
- See 39-Across
- San Francisco neighborhood, with "the"
- 1950 University of Havana grad
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Revolutionary of 1957 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!