Clue: Coke's formula or the Colonel's recipe
We have 1 answer for the clue Coke's formula or the Colonel's recipe. See the results below.
- Something a company won't reveal
- *Proprietary advantage
- Workplace confidence
- Protected company asset
- A 36-Across may be one
- Recipe for KFC chicken, e.g.
- Business' hush-hush technique
- Corporate espionage target
- Google's search algorithm, or Coca Cola's formula
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 20, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Coke's formula or the Colonel's recipe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!