Clue: Workplace confidence
We have 1 answer for the clue Workplace confidence. See the results below.
- Something a company won't reveal
- *Proprietary advantage
- Protected company asset
- A 36-Across may be one
- Recipe for KFC chicken, e.g.
- Coke's formula or the Colonel's recipe
- Business' hush-hush technique
- Corporate espionage target
- Google's search algorithm, or Coca Cola's formula
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 22, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Workplace confidence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!