Clue: Distant energy emitter
We have 1 answer for the clue Distant energy emitter. See the results below.
- Astronomical object with a large red shift
- Astronomical discovery of the 1960's
- Distant energy source
- Deep-space energy source
- Luminous object in outer space
- Stellar radio source
- Celestial object with a large red shift
- Very distant, very bright starlike object
- Powerful starlike object
- Very distant celestial object
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Distant energy emitter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!