Clue: Very distant celestial object
We have 1 answer for the clue Very distant celestial object. See the results below.
- Astronomical object with a large red shift
- Astronomical discovery of the 1960's
- Distant energy source
- Deep-space energy source
- Luminous object in outer space
- Stellar radio source
- Celestial object with a large red shift
- Very distant, very bright starlike object
- Distant energy emitter
- Powerful starlike object
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Very distant celestial object that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!