Clue: Familiar redhead since 1918
We have 1 answer for the clue Familiar redhead since 1918. See the results below.
- PLAYGIRL, soft-hearted, huggable. Red hair, brown eyes, great smile. Loves kids ...
- Little redhead
- Johnny Gruelle doll
- Red-headed doll introduced in the 1910s
- Her playmate wore a sailor suit and hat
- Yarn-haired doll
- Yarn-haired redhead
- Doll first sold in 1915
- Classic doll
- Iconic doll introduced in 1918
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Familiar redhead since 1918 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!