Clue: Yarn-haired doll
We have 1 answer for the clue Yarn-haired doll. See the results below.
- PLAYGIRL, soft-hearted, huggable. Red hair, brown eyes, great smile. Loves kids ...
- Familiar redhead since 1918
- Little redhead
- Johnny Gruelle doll
- Red-headed doll introduced in the 1910s
- Her playmate wore a sailor suit and hat
- Yarn-haired redhead
- Doll first sold in 1915
- Classic doll
- Iconic doll introduced in 1918
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 31, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Yarn-haired doll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!