Clue: Father Damien's island
We have 1 answer for the clue Father Damien's island. See the results below.
- Hawaiian island
- Mauna Loa's island
- Island between Oahu and Maui
- It's across the Pailolo Channel from Maui
- ''The Friendly Isle''
- Island where Father Damien cared for lepers
- "The Friendly Isle"
- 'The Friendly Island'
- Hawaiian island once used as a quarantine site
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2012
- LA Times - February 24, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Father Damien's island that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!