Clue: Mauna Loa's island
We have 1 answer for the clue Mauna Loa's island. See the results below.
- Hawaiian island
- Island between Oahu and Maui
- It's across the Pailolo Channel from Maui
- Father Damien's island
- ''The Friendly Isle''
- Island where Father Damien cared for lepers
- "The Friendly Isle"
- 'The Friendly Island'
- Hawaiian island once used as a quarantine site
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mauna Loa's island that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!