Clue: JFK's vessel
We have 2 answers for the clue JFK's vessel. See the results below.
- Small military vessel
- J.F.K.'s 109
- Small, fast U.S. Navy craft
- Military craft
- J.F.K. commanded one in W.W. II
- Small military craft
- Craft for J.F.K.
- J.F.K.'s command
- 109, famously
- Highly maneuverable WWII attack craft
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2017
- LA Times - March 17, 2014
- LA Times - March 08, 2009
- Washington Post - February 20, 2009
- Universal - September 23, 2007
- Washington Post - February 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue JFK's vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!