Clue: Military craft
We have 1 answer for the clue Military craft. See the results below.
- Small military vessel
- J.F.K.'s 109
- Small, fast U.S. Navy craft
- J.F.K. commanded one in W.W. II
- Small military craft
- Craft for J.F.K.
- J.F.K.'s command
- 109, famously
- Highly maneuverable WWII attack craft
- JFK's vessel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2012
- New York Times - November 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Military craft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!