Clue: Old Indian infantryman
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Indian infantryman. See the results below.
- Native Indian in the British army
- ___ Rebellion of 1857-59
- Native soldier, in old India
- Indian employed as a British soldier
- ___ Mutiny (India rebellion of the 1850s)
- Native of India in the British army
- Onetime Indian soldier
- Indian in the British army
- Indian soldier
- Native soldier of old India
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Old Indian infantryman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!