Clue: Onetime Indian soldier
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime Indian soldier. See the results below.
- Native Indian in the British army
- ___ Rebellion of 1857-59
- Native soldier, in old India
- Indian employed as a British soldier
- ___ Mutiny (India rebellion of the 1850s)
- Old Indian infantryman
- Native of India in the British army
- Indian in the British army
- Indian soldier
- Native soldier of old India
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 10, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Onetime Indian soldier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!