Clue: Portuguese India territory
We have 1 answer for the clue Portuguese India territory. See the results below.
- Former part of Portuguese India
- ___ few rounds
- Former Portuguese colony in India
- ___ long way
- ___ long way (last)
- Indian state
- Indian tourist destination on the Arabian Sea
- State whose capital is Panaji
- India's smallest state
- ___ long way towards
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Portuguese India territory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!