Clue: State whose capital is Panaji
We have 1 answer for the clue State whose capital is Panaji. See the results below.
- Former part of Portuguese India
- Portuguese India territory
- ___ few rounds
- Former Portuguese colony in India
- ___ long way
- ___ long way (last)
- Indian state
- Indian tourist destination on the Arabian Sea
- India's smallest state
- ___ long way towards
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 2008
Found an answer for the clue State whose capital is Panaji that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!