Clue: Sam who employed Diane and Carla
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam who employed Diane and Carla. See the results below.
- "Cheers" bar owner Sam
- Jazz star
- Connery's "Untouchables" role
- "Cheers" name
- 1992 and '96 Dream Team member
- Longtime TV role for Danson
- Shakespearean scholar Edmond
- Moses or Karl of basketball
- Hoopster nicknamed "The Mailman"
- "Written on the Wind" Oscar winner Dorothy
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 28, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Sam who employed Diane and Carla that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!