Clue: Sam who owned Cheers
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam who owned Cheers. See the results below.
- "Cheers" bar owner Sam
- Jazz star
- Connery's "Untouchables" role
- "Cheers" name
- 1992 and '96 Dream Team member
- Longtime TV role for Danson
- Shakespearean scholar Edmond
- Moses or Karl of basketball
- Hoopster nicknamed "The Mailman"
- "Written on the Wind" Oscar winner Dorothy
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 02, 2020
Found an answer for the clue Sam who owned Cheers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!