Clue: "Seinfeld" took over its time slot
We have 1 answer for the clue "Seinfeld" took over its time slot. See the results below.
- Word accompanying a clink
- Bar "where everybody knows your name"
- It's said when lifting the arm
- Common toast
- Clinking word
- Sitcom that won 28 Emmys
- Rebecca's bar or word shouted there
- Long-running sitcom
- Plain toast
- Word from a toaster
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - November 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "Seinfeld" took over its time slot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!