Clue: Sitcom that won 28 Emmys
We have 1 answer for the clue Sitcom that won 28 Emmys. See the results below.
- Word accompanying a clink
- Bar "where everybody knows your name"
- It's said when lifting the arm
- Common toast
- "Seinfeld" took over its time slot
- Clinking word
- Rebecca's bar or word shouted there
- Long-running sitcom
- Plain toast
- Word from a toaster
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 22, 2009
- LA Times - September 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sitcom that won 28 Emmys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!