Clue: Sen. King and Sen. Sanders
We have 1 answer for the clue Sen. King and Sen. Sanders. See the results below.
- They're often responsible for upsets: Abbr.
- Some candidates: Abbr.
- They're unaffiliated: Abbr.
- Polit. wild cards
- Middle-of-the-roaders: Abbr.
- They're neither Dem. nor Rep.
- Some voters: Abbr.
- Neither Dems. nor Reps.
- Unaffiliated voters (abbr.)
- Some candidates (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 30, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Sen. King and Sen. Sanders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!