Clue: What an athlete may tear, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue What an athlete may tear, briefly. See the results below.
- Oft-torn knee part
- It may be torn in a sports injury
- Oft-torn knee part, in sports: Abbr.
- Frequently injured knee part: Abbr.
- Often-torn knee pt.
- Oft-injured knee part, briefly
- Knee ligament often torn by athletes: Abbr.
- Season-ending knee tear site, often
- Commonly injured knee ligament, for short
- Muscle prone to tears, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 25, 2020
Found an answer for the clue What an athlete may tear, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!