Clue: Year before Philip I was born
We have 1 answer for the clue Year before Philip I was born. See the results below.
- Year in Edward the Confessor's reign
- A year in the life of St. Anselm
- Year in Leo IX's papacy
- Year in the papacy of St. Leo IX
- 11th-century date
- Mid 11th-century date
- 1051 on monuments
- Middle of the 11th century
- 15 years before the Battle of Hastings
- Year in the reign of Macbeth, in Scottish history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Year before Philip I was born that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!