Clue: Year in Leo IX's papacy
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in Leo IX's papacy. See the results below.
- Year in Edward the Confessor's reign
- A year in the life of St. Anselm
- Year in the papacy of St. Leo IX
- 11th-century date
- Mid 11th-century date
- 1051 on monuments
- Year before Philip I was born
- Middle of the 11th century
- 15 years before the Battle of Hastings
- Year in the reign of Macbeth, in Scottish history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2002
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Year in Leo IX's papacy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!