Clue: 'Yes we can' man
We have 1 answer for the clue 'Yes we can' man. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- Winner of 2008
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2013
Found an answer for the clue 'Yes we can' man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!