Clue: Yippie name
We have 1 answer for the clue Yippie name. See the results below.
- 60's protest leader Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" writer Hoffman
- Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Yippie Hoffman
- 1960's radical Hoffman
- Radical Hoffman
- Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess"
- ___ Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of 1960's-70's radicalism
- Hoffman who once backed a pig for president
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 12, 2011
- LA Times - January 18, 2009
- LA Times - January 19, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Yippie name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!