Clue: #1 hit for The Doors
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 hit for The Doors. See the results below.
- 1967 hit that begins "You know that it would be untrue"
- The Doors #1 hit covered by José Feliciano
- 1967 hit by The Doors
- No. 1 hit for The Doors
- 1967 Doors hit covered by José Feliciano
- "You really ___!," said the adoring arsonist
- The Doors torch song?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 15, 2007
Found an answer for the clue #1 hit for The Doors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!