Clue: The Doors torch song?
We have 1 answer for the clue The Doors torch song?. See the results below.
- 1967 hit that begins "You know that it would be untrue"
- #1 hit for The Doors
- The Doors #1 hit covered by José Feliciano
- 1967 hit by The Doors
- No. 1 hit for The Doors
- 1967 Doors hit covered by José Feliciano
- "You really ___!," said the adoring arsonist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2018
Found an answer for the clue The Doors torch song? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!