Clue: 1967 hit by The Doors
We have 1 answer for the clue 1967 hit by The Doors. See the results below.
- 1967 hit that begins "You know that it would be untrue"
- #1 hit for The Doors
- The Doors #1 hit covered by José Feliciano
- No. 1 hit for The Doors
- 1967 Doors hit covered by José Feliciano
- "You really ___!," said the adoring arsonist
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 10, 2011
Found an answer for the clue 1967 hit by The Doors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!