Clue: 14-line poem
We have 1 answer for the clue 14-line poem. See the results below.
- Italian ___
- Shakespearean verse
- Browning piece
- One begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- One of Shakespeare's begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- Milton's "On His Blindness," for one
- Shakespeare specialty
- Type of poem mentioned in "Easter Parade"
- It concludes with a couplet
- Shelley's "Ozymandias," for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2007
- Netword - June 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
- Washington Post - October 27, 2000
- Washington Post - January 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 14-line poem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!