Clue: Italian ___
We have 3 answers for the clue Italian ___. See the results below.
- Shakespearean verse
- Browning piece
- One begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- One of Shakespeare's begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- 14-line poem
- Milton's "On His Blindness," for one
- Shakespeare specialty
- Type of poem mentioned in "Easter Parade"
- It concludes with a couplet
- Shelley's "Ozymandias," for one
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - September 28, 2012
- New York Times - February 10, 2009
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
- New York Times - March 03, 2000
- New York Times - July 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Italian ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!