Clue: Shakespearean verse
We have 1 answer for the clue Shakespearean verse. See the results below.
- Italian ___
- Browning piece
- One begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- One of Shakespeare's begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- 14-line poem
- Milton's "On His Blindness," for one
- Shakespeare specialty
- Type of poem mentioned in "Easter Parade"
- It concludes with a couplet
- Shelley's "Ozymandias," for one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 23, 2012
- LA Times - September 06, 2011
- New York Times - August 08, 2005
- New York Times - May 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Shakespearean verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!